Are you fully prepared for that dual role? Or could you benefit from those who have already made the transition?
Dave Hartman founded the Maryland CIO Roundtable in 2005 based on the concept that IT leaders of mid-sized companies often work in a vacuum with few resources to turn to for advice and idea sharing. The roundtable serves as a peer advisory forum where IT leaders get and give actionable, no-holds-barred insight. Members meet monthly to openly discuss their unique challenges, seek feedback and recommend solutions to industry peers at non-competing companies.
The Maryland CIO Roundtable is dedicated to helping senior IT leaders increase their executive presence and find ways to add strategic business value to their organizations. Discussions center around technology integration and the role of IT in the larger business context. Recent topics have included:
- Building and presenting an effective business case
- Opportunities and challenges that teleworking presents for companies and IT departments
- Change management and transition leadership
- Strategies to reduce an organization’s overall IT costs
- Becoming a more data-driven organization