Healthcare Technology Strategy
Outcomes-focused care delivery demands technology adoption. Having an IT strategy – not just one-off initiatives – is essential for achieving new standards of patient care, as well as compliance, efficiencies and business goals. But how?
Healthcare executives can no longer rely on outdated, manual practices. Hartman’s outsourced IT team works with you, side by side, to inform, integrate and innovate IT solutions to:
- Establish governance and set best practices to evolve IT to keep up with organizational and regulatory changes
- Improve workflow through process assessment, automation and alignment with organizational outcomes in response to a changing reimbursement model
- Work toward compliance with HIPAA, privacy and security requirements in a dynamic regulatory environment
- Select, implement and lead adoption of Electronic Health Record (EHR) and monitoring systems to foster business intelligence
- Optimize IT resources to improve population health management