Digital transformation empowers agencies to individualize and improve community care with solutions that span population health, case management, primary care, remote care, long-term services and supports, and social benefits administration.
Embarking on a digital transformation journey extends far beyond implementing new technology. And while there are significant challenges on the road to digitalization, they are temporary when compared to the long-term benefits. Mission-driven organizations with a high level of digital maturity are more likely to exceed their goals and have stronger relationships with all stakeholder groups.
Technology enables a seamless exchange of information on a previously unimaginable scale, allowing human services organizations to streamline data sharing, improve collaboration and ultimately transform and improve the experience for those who rely on their services.
Achieving Digital Transformation Through Effective IT Strategy Planning
Human services organizations need an effective IT strategy to deliver core functions with greater security, agility and efficiency. Hartman’s team of IT executives work alongside organizations to:
- Harness valuable data to improve the quality and consistency of services
- Streamline routine processes through continual performance analysis
- Automate paper processes to enable staff to spend less time on data entry and more time serving clients
- Align services with the rising expectations of families, clients and communities
- Strengthen risk-based strategies and overall cybersecurity posture
Organizations We Work With:
Hartman Executive Advisors supports a variety of human and community services organizations, including, but not limited to:
- Behavioral and Mental health organizations
- Multi-service human service organizations
- Supportive Housing
- Disability support organization
- Youth service organizations
- Adoption agencies
- Foster care systems
- Day care centers
- Family services
- Domestic violence shelters
- Personal service organizations
- Emergency assistance programs
- Residential care facilities
- Hospice service providers
Our team of expert advisors partner with you to implement enhanced IT solutions that streamline data accessibility and internal workflow while improving productivity throughout your organization. Contact us today to learn more about Hartman’s IT leadership and advisory services to support your service mission.