The use of technology within nonprofit organizations helps improve efforts to meet audience demands and increase funding. Implementing effective IT development strategies will aid staff and stakeholders to cultivate a culture that integrates technology solutions to create public value.
Additionally, strategic IT can help organizations leverage analytics to engage deeper insights in order to effectively and efficiently reach target audiences. It can also help with profit margins, market shares, and overall stakeholder values.
Application of A Nonprofit IT Strategy
Thinking strategically about IT at the senior management level allows leaders to distribute expertise from the top-down and throughout the entire organization.
Executives at nonprofits and associations have tight budgets and high demand for accountability. Too often, IT is not considered as a potential strategic solution due to budget fears — despite the fact that technology can be leveraged strategically to:
- Capture and exponentially grow funding in the short and long-term
- Track and report the results your organization has worked tirelessly to achieve
Assistance From Experienced IT Consultants
Our team of executive IT consultants work alongside nonprofit and association executives to help you:
- Plan for, lead and integrate systems to eliminate manual data entry and increase efficiency
- Implement IT-centric strategies that enable effective collaboration across departmental lines and break down organizational silos
- Audit your outreach approach and build highly relevant, repeatable constituent engagement programs that create loyalty and grow your funding levels
- Develop a strategic approach for data collection, reporting and merchandising that enables you to deliver a more powerful mission statement
At Hartman Executive Advisors, we work with nonprofits of all kinds to help them secure sustainable funding and tackle complex challenges and bottlenecks. Contact us today to learn more about our services for associations and nonprofit organizations.