Difficult. Disruptive. Unprecedented. Crippling. None of these words even comes close to describing our country’s current situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. And yet, business must go on. Although the future may be unclear, it’s not hopeless.
Hartman works with clients in a wide variety of industries, including nonprofit organizations, senior living providers, universities, government contractors and manufacturing facilities, to name a few. Shutting down is not an option for these and many other types of organizations — that’s where we come in.
Over the past few weeks, our team has worked closely with executives to take necessary and important steps to adjust to the new conditions. Below are a few ways we’re helping organizations continue to operate as seamlessly as possible:
- Providing employees working from home with remote access to corporate systems and software
- Finding ways to support customers with a remote workforce
- Implementing tools to track and manage remote team productivity and effectiveness
- Perfecting video and conference call capabilities and training
- Improving utilization of Office365 and other collaboration tools
- Pushing telework tools to their limits and ensuring back-up solutions are ready to go
- Increasing security measures, including establishing policies for remote workers
- Business continuity planning and execution
- Rolling out telemedicine options for companies in the healthcare industry
- Implementing mobile device management (MDM)
- Exploring options for virtual conferences and events
At a time when everyone is stretched thin trying to react to and navigate these uncharted waters, know that we are here for you as a partner. We remain committed to providing transformational business and technology leadership to help you emerge from this crisis stronger, wiser and better prepared for an uncertain future.
As always, Hartman is a completely independent organization and does not profit from any software, system or technology vendor. This means our clients can feel confident that the advice and guidance they receive is strictly in their best interest.
The world has changed overnight, but we’re all in this together. Please reach out so we can talk through your current situation and potential options for maintaining operations.